Cisco 8961 IP Phone Standard (CP-8961-C-K9=) Grade B
The Cisco 8961 IP phone is an advanced professional media endpoint that delivers an enhanced user experience with an easy-to-use and eco-friendly ergonomic design.
Grade B Condition - These Cisco 8961 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, click on the image(s) to the left.
Grade B: $49.99
Cisco 8961 Features
- 640x480 color VGA backlit display (5 inch)
- 10 tri-color illuminated LED lined and feature keys - 5 keys for line appearances, speed dials, or calling features and 5 keys as session keys providing call details about each session
- Fixed feature keys include hold, transfer, redial, conference, volume control
- Integrated RJ-9 headset port and USB 2.0 port that supports USB headsets
- Lighted message waiting indicator
- Integrated 2-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch for collocated PCs
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Supports the addition of one Cisco IP Color Key Expansion Module
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 7.1(3a)SU1 or later. - Some features require more recent version of UC Manager and Dev Pack support. Please check the release notes for more information.
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) version 4.3 or later
- CME 8.6 or later