Cisco 8941 IP Phone Standard (CP-8941-K9=)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers worldwide.
Please call for availability.
Cisco 8941 Features
- 640x480 color VGA display (5 inch)
- Built-in, VGA-quality video camera that supports up to 30 frames per second
- Supports 4 lines and 4 context sensitive soft keys
- HD voice, full-duplex speakerphone
- Fixed feature keys include hold, transfer, redial, conference, volume control
- Integrated RJ-9 headset port
- Lighted message waiting indicator
- Integrated 2-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for collocated PCs
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.5 and later using Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP). Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)