Cisco 7962G IP Phone (CP-7962G=)
The Cisco 7962G IP phone gives you all of the functionality of the 7961G and adds high fidelity wide band audio and a high-resolution display.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW button set, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Certified Refurbished: $57.88
Cisco 7962G Features
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed; supports double byte characters
- 6 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately, see option above), any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
- SCCP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1, 4.3(2)
- SIP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1