Cisco 7940 IP Phone (CP-7940=)
The Cisco 7940 IP phone is a full-featured IP phone that provides 2 programmable line and feature keys.
NOTE: Due to the availability of the Cisco 7940, we will substitute the upgraded model, the Cisco 7940G
, at the same price.
Like New: $31.88
Cisco 7940 Features
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed
- 2 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above) or any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users