Cisco 7937G IP Conference Station (CP-7937G)
The Cisco 7937G combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the new Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished top and bezel, NEW Ethernet cord!
Certified Refurbished: $119.99
Cisco 7937G Features
- Large backlit display (255 x 128 pixels)
- 4 soft keys for quick feature access
- Superior wideband acoustics
- Multiple ring tones, volume control
- Static or dynamic IP address assignment
- Supports Cisco Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Optional 7937G extended microphone kit increases room coverage up to 30 x 40 feet
- Single 10/100Base-T Ethernet port
- Power via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- The Cisco 7937G requires available Pre-5.x Cisco Unified Communications Manager User License (SW-CCM-UL-7937) or Communications Manager Express License for 7937G (SW-CCME-UL-7937)