Cisco 7937G IP Conference Station (CP-7937G=)
The Cisco 7937G combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the new Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
Please call for availability.
Cisco 7937G Features
- Large backlit display (255 x 128 pixels)
- 4 soft keys for quick feature access
- Superior wideband acoustics
- Multiple ring tones, volume control
- Static or dynamic IP address assignment
- Supports Cisco Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Optional 7937G extended microphone kit increases room coverage up to 30 x 40 feet
- Single 10/100Base-T Ethernet port
- Power via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- The Cisco 7937G requires available Pre-5.x Cisco Unified Communications Manager User License (SW-CCM-UL-7937) or Communications Manager Express License for 7937G (SW-CCME-UL-7937)