Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone (CP-7925G-A-K9=)
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G is designed for users in rigorous workspaces as well as general office environments. It supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, quality of service (QoS), and security.
FACTORY LIKE NEW! All of our Factory Like New Cisco 7925G phones have new plastic housings, display cases, and battery housings.
Please call for availability.
Cisco 7925G Features
- 2 inch color display (176 x 220 pixel resolution)
- 6 line appearances
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g with WPA security
- Bluetooth 2.0 support with EDR
- Ruggedized for protection against dust, splashing water, and shock resistance
- Up to 240 hours standby or 13 hours talk time
- Built-in speakerphone
- Supports wideband audio
- SCCP protocol
- Standard lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery life: Up to 9.5 hours talk time and 180 hours standby time
- Extended Li-ion battery life: Up to 13 hours talk time and 240 hours standby time
- Battery sold separately (see drop down options above)
- Charging power supply not included
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0 and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version 4.3 and later
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) Version 4.3 and later