Cisco 7905G Unified IP Phone (CP-7905G=)
The Cisco 7905G is an entry level IP phones that is perfect for lobbies, common areas, and warehouse applications.
Cisco 7905G Features
- Pixel-based display: A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- Menu key: This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- Hold key and volume control
- Hearing-aid-compatible handset
- Single-position stand that removed to allow wall mounting using mounting holes located on the base of the phone
- XML applications: Various XML applications can be delivered to the display
- 10BASE-T Ethernet connection to LAN
- Can be powered via Cisco Inline power or local power supply (sold separately, see option above)
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager 3.3 and above