Cisco 6941 IP Phone (CP-6941-C-K9=)
The Cisco 6941 IP phone is an innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice communication and support for video communications services to customers worldwide.
Please call for availability.
Cisco 6941 Features
- 396x162 pixel LCD display
- Supports 4 incoming calls
- 4 tri-color illuminated line/feature keys
- 4 soft key buttons
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Dedicated headset port
- Integrated 2-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include hold, transfer, conference, redial, voicemail, mute, speaker, volume up/down
- Supports SCCP and SIP protocol; preloaded with SCCP
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately; see drop down option below)
- SCCP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.2 and later
- SIP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.5 and later