Cisco 6921 IP Phone (CP-6921-C-K9=)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 is a two-line IP endpoint supporting both video and light-to-moderate voice communications, delivered in an intuitive, clutter-free, ergonomic design.
Please call for availability.
Cisco 6921 Features
- 396x81 pixel LCD display
- Supports 2 incoming calls
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Dedicated headset port Integrated
- 2-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include hold, transfer, conference, redial, voicemail, mute, speaker, volume up/down
- Four programmable feature keys
- Two tri-color illuminated line keys
- Supports SCCP and SIP protocol; preloaded with SCCP
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- SCCP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.2 and later
- SIP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.5 and later