Cisco 7941G IP Phone (CP-7941G=)
The Cisco 7941G IP phone is a full-featured IP phone that supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet and provides 2 programmable line and feature keys.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW button set, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Certified Refurbished: $32.77
Cisco 7941G Features
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed
- 2 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately, see option above), any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE
- Protocols - SCCP for Cisco users; also supports SIP for open source (e.g. Asterisk) and hosted solutions