Cisco 7910G+SW Unified IP Phone (CP-7910G+SW=)
The Cisco 7910G+SW Unified IP Phone is a basic telephone designed primarily for common-use areas such as lobbies, break rooms, and hallways.
Please call for availability.
Cisco 7910G+SW Features
- 2x24 character LCD display
- 4 dedicated feature buttons - line, hold, transfer, and settings
- 6 feature access keys
- Does not include speakerphone but features on-hook dialing and call monitor mode
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Volume control for ringer, handset, and call monitor
- Mute button for handset/headset
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression DHCP supported
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (see option above) or power down the LAN by Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Equipped with two 10/100 Ethernet interfaces. The ports are marked as 10/100SW and 10/100PC, respectively. One port can be connected to a LAN switch and the other port can be connected to a PC
- Compatible with CallManager version 3.0(5) or higher