CallPilot 150 R3.1 - 8 Port x 20 Mailbox (NTAB9824)
Like New: $699.00
CallPilot 150 R3.1 Features
- Automated Attendant. Auto Attendant answers your telephone and takes messages for everyone in your company. Standard feature options include call transfer, calling name display, CCR levels (10), CCR trees (4), dial extension from CCR, external transfer on Centrex, flexible line rings before answer, multiple operators, remotely record greeting, remotely set business open/closed, reply based on calling line ID, reports, transfer to CCR tree
- Voice Messaging. Start at 32 mailboxes and activate up to 300. Popular features include auto answer with personal greeting, broadcast messages, delivery options (private, urgent, etc.), express messaging, guest mailboxes, interrupt caller leaving a message, never-full mailboxes, outbound transfer from mailbox, record a call, recovery of deleted message, remote call forward to voice mail, reports
- Easy Administration and Maintenance. Built-in autosensing 10/100 Ethernet port and complete web-based management with a user-friendly graphical user interface simplifies system administration and maintenance - all you need is a web browser.
- Easy application upgrades. Risk free application trials allow you to try and buy only the applications you've tested and approved. All applications are embedded and are quickly and easily activated with key-codes common to Norstar CallPilot 150, BCM, and Meridian CallPilot, making mailbox expansions and additions a snap.
- Unified Messaging. Provides improved organizational communication and increased levels of productivity. Users can access all of their messages in one session, either locally or remotely, and prioritize which messages they access.
- Compatible with Norstar integrated communications systems: Modular ICS (Release 4.1, or higher) and Compact ICS (Release 4.1 or higher) software. Supported on all Norstar Telephones and Business Series Terminals