BCM 50 VPIM AMIS Message Networking Authorization Code (NTKC0216)
This Authorization Code requires activation for use. You can choose to have the Authorization Code activated by your Nortel BCM dealer or purchase the activation along with the Authorization Code ($60 activation fee. See option below).
Please call for availability.
- Authorization code for VPIM AMIS Message Networking on your BCM 50
- Message networking on the CallPilot links your voicemail system
with other voicemail systems at different locations
- By using Digital Networking and AMIS, CallPilot subscribers are
able to exchange messages with subscribers at other locations
- Digital Networking transfers messages via internet or intranet
connection using Voice Profile for Internet Mail (VPIM) to support
interconnection to equipment for Nortel and other vendors.
- Audio Message Interchange Specification (AMIS) supports an analog
transfer protocol that does not require any formal data networking