Nortel BCM 50 6.0 4x8x2x2x8 Bundle (NTBU4174)
The BCM 6.0 Bundle is configured for 4 analog trunks, 8 digital stations, 2 analog stations, 2 IP stations, and 8 voice mailboxes
BCM 50 6.0 Features
- The system is initially configured 0x0. By activating keycodes the main unit can be configured up to 4 analog trunks, 12 digital stations, 4 analog stations, 32 IP stations, and 12 IP trunks
- Also includes 4 connections for auxiliary equipment - auxiliary ringer, page relay, page output, and music source
- Up to 2 expansion units can be added which allow the addition of 1 media bay module each; these can be used to add analog/digital stations and analog/digital trunking
- Provides 10 voicemail ports with 0 initial mailboxes; voicemail boxes can be activated by keycodes (up to 1000) w/100 hours of storage
- Provides four LAN ports: one is the OAM port for technicians, and the other three are for basic LAN connectivity.