Nortel BCM 50 6.0 Main Unit (NT9T6506BBNA)
The BCM 50 6.0 main unit provides call processing and simple data-networking functions. It comes with a full set of standard and IP telephony features that can respond to the varied requirements of your business.
Please call for availability.
BCM 50 6.0 Features
- The system is initially configured 0x0. By activating keycodes the main unit can be configured up to 4 analog trunks, 12 digital stations, 4 analog stations, 32 IP stations, and 12 IP trunks
- Also includes 4 connections for auxiliary equipment - auxiliary ringer, page relay, page output, and music source
- Up to 2 expansion units can be added which allow the addition of 1 media bay module each; these can be used to add analog/digital stations and analog/digital trunking
- Provides 10 voicemail ports with 0 initial mailboxes; voicemail boxes can be activated by keycodes (up to 1000) w/100 hours of storage
- Provides four LAN ports: one is the OAM port for technicians, and the other three are for basic LAN connectivity.
New Features for BCM 50 6.0
- Advanced Paging Productivity Pack text paging
- Find Me/Follow Me enhancements
- Meet Me Conference Portal
- BCM50 and BCM450 imaging tool
- Programming memory button with names for external autodial
- CLID enhancements
- SIP trunking accounts Set template support for line pool assignment
- Remote Worker support
- Multi-image hard drive