Avaya IP500 V1 Control Unit (700417207)
The Avaya IP500 Control Unit is the main processing unit for the IP Office IP500 system. IP Office 5.0 or greater provides support for up to 384 users.
Like New: $259.99
Avaya IP500 Features
- 4 Base Card Slots - Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, and VCM base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards - Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- VCM Card Slots - Supports a maximum of 128 channels
- Voicemail Channels - Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- 2 LAN Ports - Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- 1 Dedicated Feature Key Smart Card Slot - Used for Smart Card Feature Key. Required for control unit use and activation of application licenses.
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Includes power cord
- The Avaya IP500 (V1) Control Unit is compatible with the above base cards and external expansion modules
- Compatible with 1400, 2400, 5400, 6400, and 9500 series digital phones (configuration and SW level dependent)
- Compatible with 1600, 4600, 5600, and 9600 series IP phones (configuration and SW level dependent)