Avaya IP500 C110 Unified Communications Module (700501442)
The Avaya IP500 C110 Unified Communications Module is an IP500 base card equipped with an embedded Linux server that can run Voicemail Pro and/or one-X Portal for IP Office.
Like New: $788.63 New: $1669.00
Avaya IP500 C110 Features
- Supported applications - Voicemail Pro and or one-X Portal for IP Office.
- IP Office Users - Up to 200 users when running Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. More than 200 users when running Voicemail Pro alone.
- Simultaneous one-X Portal users - 50
- Maximum voicemail ports - Up to 20 ports when running both Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. Up to 40 ports when running just Voicemail Pro.
- Licenses - C110 acts as an automatic Preferred Edition license enabling 4 voicemail ports. Additional ports can be activated up to a maximum of 20. A separate Essential Edition license is still required as a pre-requisite.
- Small Community Network - Up to 6 systems
- Compatible only with IP500 V2 control unit running IPO Release 8.0 Q1 2012 Service Pack or higher
- Requires Essential Edition license for operation
- Use of one-X Portal for IP Office requires users to be configured and licensed for Office Worker, Teleworker, or Power User
- Note: The C110 runs Voicemail Pro Linux version. The Linux version does not support VB Scripting, 3rd Party Database Integration, VPNM, UMS Web Voicemail (one-X Portal for IP Office is the alternative), or ContactStore