Avaya IP406 V2 Control Unit (700359946)
The Avaya IP406 V2 is a versatile and expandable control unit that leverages the full functionality of the latest IP Office features. Whether you choose analog, digital, or IP trunks or stations, the IP406 V2 can satisfy your communication needs.
Like New: $129.99
Avaya IP406 V2 Features
- 8 LAN Ports - Eight 10/100 Mbps switched ports, Layer 2 unmanaged
- 8 Digital Station Ports - Compatible with 2400, 4400, 5400, 6400 and 3810 wireless telephones
- 2 Analog Station Ports - Used for connection of analog telephones and devices
- 2 Internal Trunk Module Slots - Compatible with PRI 24 T1, PRI 48 T1, Quad BRI, and Analog Trunk Module (ATM4)
- 1 VCM Expansion Slot - Compatible with VCM 5/10/20/30 and VCM 4/8/16/24. Maximum voice compression channels capacity of 30 channels.
- 6 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16
- 1 Compact Flash Slot - For use with optional Embedded Voicemail card
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Maximum Extensions - 190 of various types in combination. Analog only: 182. DS Only: 188. IP Only: 190.
- PCS 08 or Higher - Hardware revision PCS 08 or higher is compatible with all releases of IP Office up to release 6.1
- Upgrade license required for IPO 6.0 or higher (no longer available)
- Compatible with above listed IP400 trunk interface cards, VCM modules, and external expansion modules