Avaya IP406 V1 Control Unit (700210776)
The Avaya IP406 v1 supports only IP Office Software 3.2 and prior. It is not the control unit of choice when building an IP Office system as it has been discontinued. It is satisfactory as a replacement for current Avaya IP406 V1 systems.
- 8 LAN Ports - Ports are half-duplex. Port 8 can be switched from MDIX standard LAN to MDI crossover operation using the UPLINK button on the control unit. Used for PC and server connectivity as well as for connecting the IP400 WAN3 and IP telephones.
- 2 Internal Trunk Module Slots - Compatible with PRI 24 T1, Quad BRI, and Analog Trunk Module (ATM4)
- 1 VCM Expansion Slot - Compatible with VCM 5/10/20 and VCM 4/8/16. Maximum voice compression channels capacity of 20 channels.
- 6 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Maximum Extensions - 180 of various types in combination. Analog only: 180. DS Only: 180. IP Only: 180.
- Maximum Software Release - Can be upgraded to a maximium IP Office Release of 3.2
- Compatible with above listed IP400 trunk interface cards, VCM modules, and external expansion modules