Please call for availability.
Avaya 9641G IP Telephone Global (700506517)
The Avaya 9641G IP phone is a multi-line premium deskphone ideally suited for people who spend considerable amounts of time on the phone and who rely on intelligent communications and productivity enhancing capabilities. The 9641G has a color graphical display, larger touch screen and, high definition audio quality.
Avaya has transitioned the 9600 series IP telephones to a global form factor. Global phones have the English language text removed from the faceplate and use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker. The global form factor is the currently manufactured model.
Avaya 9641G Features
- 4.1 x 2.3 inch color touchscreen display
- Configurable line/feature buttons
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Fixed features include speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume
- Wideband audio and wideband speakerphone
- Dual message waiting indicators
- 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voice mail
- Bluetooth headset compatible
- DECT headset support with optional adapter
- USB application support
- Built-in two port Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports up to three Avaya BM12 button modules
- Built-in headset interface
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- Compatible with IP Office 8.1 (85) or higher
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- The Avaya 9641G can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)