Avaya 9408 Digital Telephone (700500205, 700508196)
The Avaya 9408 provides a large display, multiple feature keys and speed dials, and call logs for the most demanding user.
Avaya has transitioned the 9400 series digital telephones to a Global form factor. Global phones have the English language text removed from the faceplate and use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker. The Global form factor is the currently manufactured model.
New (Global): $279.00
Avaya 9408 Features
- 8 line X 32 character white back-lit display
- 8 programmable feature buttons with three pages of display (total of 24 button positions), each with dual red-green LEDs to display status
- Fixed feature keys include speaker, headset, mute, volume, menu, phone, history, contacts, voicemail
- Context-sensitive interface, 4-way navigation cluster and 4 softkeys
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Supports up to 3 BM12 button modules (requires 1151 series power supply; sold separately)
- Integrated headset jack
- Dual position stand
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- Avaya Aura Communications Manager CM 5.2.1 SP7, CM 6.0.1 SP1, CM 6.2 or later
- Integral Enterprise E07, IEE2 or later