Avaya 1616-I IP Phone Global (700504843)
The Avaya 1616-I Global is a full-featured IP phone with 16 programmable line and feature appearance buttons. It is an excellent choice for an everyday office worker with high call volumes.
Avaya has transitioned the 1600 series IP telephones to a Global form factor. Global phones have the English language text removed from the faceplate and use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker. The Global form factor is the currently manufactured model.
Factory finished casing, NEW handset, NEW handset cord, NEW button set, NEW label and NEW plastic overlay!
Please call fora availability.
Avaya 1616-I Global Features
- 4 row x 24 character white backlit display with dual position flip stand
- Supports 16-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
- Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules providing access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Integrated headset jack
- Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Firmware upgradeable
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional 5V local power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- The Avaya 1616-I Global is compatible with Avaya IP Office 6.0 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher