Avaya 4602 IP Telephone (700221260)
The Avaya 4602 IP telephone is a model designed for the walk-up user in common areas like meeting rooms, lobbies, or stores.
Please call for availability.
Avaya 4602 Features
- 2 line x 24 character display
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
- 2 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Listen-only handsfree speaker
- Static or dynamic IP addressing
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Single 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection
- 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible, SNMP support
- Avaya Communication Server - TN2302AP and TN799C (not needed on S8300 Media Server with G700 Media gateway)
- IP500/IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 thru 3.1 with available IP Station Port
- Power Options - 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (sold separately; see accessory below)