Algo 8028 SIP Door Phone / IP Intercom
Algo's 8028 Door Phone is an outdoor rated IP intercom compatible with premise based and hosted SIP communication servers. By connecting to the VoIP telephone system, arriving visitors and guests can be greeted from any telephone or client and allowed entry by a simple key press.
Algo 8028 SIP Door Phone Features
- SIP Endpoint with auto-provisioning capability
- Web interface for remote configuration
- Initiates or accepts calls
- Single pair 24 AWG wiring up to 1,000 Ft (300 m) from controller
- Flush or surface mount weather-resistant enclosure
- Full duplex capable
- Stainless steel and brass
- Backlit call button
- Door control relay located securely inside the premise at the Controller location
- Network connection not exposed outdoors
- CSA/UL approved for outdoor location
- Supervised link to door station
- Door sensor or call button input at controller or door station
- In-use or call button output at controller or door station
- Door control relay from controller with available 24 V 300 mA power
- FCC & CISPR22 Class B approval for residential use
- Equally suited for commercial, residential, or public facility
- Door Station with two face plates (brass, stainless steel).
- Controller with 24V power supply, and a bezel for surface mounting.
- Please note that the Door Station can flush mount into a standard dual gang box. Mounting gaskets also included in the kit.