Aastra 6867i IP Phone (80C00002AAA-A)
The Aastra 6867i is a 9-line SIP phone designed for power users who demand a lot from both their phones and their networks.
Please call for availability.
Aastra 6867i Features
- 3.5" QVGA 320 x 240 pixel color backlit display
- High definition Hi-Q audio technology
- Up to 9 lines with 2 dedicated line keys with LED
- 6 programmable soft keys with LEDs that can be customized to access up to a total of 20 functions
- 4 context-sensitive system keys that can be customized to access up to a total of 18 functions
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed features include Conference, Transfer, Callers, List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute, and Speaker/Headset
- Supports DHSG/EHS for wireless headsets and has an integrated 4-pin headset port for wired headsets
- USB 2.0 port
- Supports IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or option PoE injector (sold separately; see option above)