Aastra 480i CT IP Phone with Cordless Handset
The Aastra 480i CT offers cordless mobility for enterprise workers. The cordless handset provides VoIP access anywhere within an office or warehouse with exceptional features and performance.
Please call for availability.
Aastra 480i CT Features
- Cordless Mobility - Built-in WDCT technology provides up to 300,000 sq. ft. of coverage
- Large Base Unit Display - Eight-line backlit screen with six context sensitive softkeys provides more information and flexibility in call handling
- Enhanced Call Management - Large storage for personal directory, callers log, and redial list
- Tight Integration - Support for multiple IP telephony systems including BroadWorks, Nortel, Sylantro, and Asterisk SIP
- Multiple Line/Call Appearance Lights - Supports up to 9 simultaneous calls. Juggle multiple calls easily with a single press of a button
- Shared Call Appearances -Shared calls allow you to place a call on hold at one set and pick it up easily at another set
- Remarkable Audio - Quality speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery
- Less Wiring - Built in dual 10/100 switched Ethernet ports let you share a connection with your computer.
- Power - Can be powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional PoE Injector (not included; see option above)