A10-16 Quick Disconnect Headset Cord
The A10-16 Quick Disconnect Headset Cord connects your desk telephone to Plantronics H-Series and HW-series wired headsets.
- Provides direct connection between your telephone's headset jack and any Plantronics H-series and HW-series headset
- Nortel - M7208, M7310, M7324, T7208, T7316/E, M2216, M3902, M3903, M3904, M3905, M5208, M5216, M5317, M8001, M8003, i2002, i2004, IP Phone 2002, IP Phone 2004, 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E
- NOTE: Avaya manufactured T7316E phones (i.e. T7316E phones with Avaya logo) are not compatible with the A10 Quick Disconnect cord. They do not transmit mic audio. When using Plantronics H-Series headsets, Avaya logo T7316E phones can only be used with M22 Vista Amplifier in manual operation mode. Nortel logo T7316E are compatible with the A10 Quick Disconnect cord.
- Mitel Superset - 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150
- Mitel IP - 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5055, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5550
- ShoreTel IP 110, IP 115, IP 230, IP 230g, IP 420, IP 480, IP 480g, IP 485g, IP 560, IP 560g, IP 565g, IP 212k, IP 655, 930D and Shoretel Dock