A10-16 Quick Disconnect Headset Cord
The A10-16 Quick Disconnect Headset Cord connects your desk telephone to Plantronics H-Series and HW-series wired headsets.
Certified Refurbished: $10.99
- Provides direct connection between your telephone's headset jack and any Plantronics H-series and HW-series headset
- Nortel - M7208, M7310, M7324, T7208, T7316/E, M2216, M3902, M3903, M3904, M3905, M5208, M5216, M5317, M8001, M8003, i2002, i2004, IP Phone 2002, IP Phone 2004, 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E
- NOTE: Avaya manufactured T7316E phones (i.e. T7316E phones with Avaya logo) are not compatible with the A10 Quick Disconnect cord. They do not transmit mic audio. When using Plantronics H-Series headsets, Avaya logo T7316E phones can only be used with M22 Vista Amplifier in manual operation mode. Nortel logo T7316E are compatible with the A10 Quick Disconnect cord.
- Mitel Superset - 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150
- Mitel IP - 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5055, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5550
- ShoreTel IP 230, IP 230g, IP 560, IP 560g, IP 565g, IP 212k, IP 655, 930D and Shoretel Dock