Cisco 7960G IP Phone (CP-7960G=)
The Cisco 7960G Unified IP Phone, a key offering in the IP Phone portfolio, is a full-featured IP phone primarily for manager and executive needs.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW button set, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Certified Refurbished: $34.99
Cisco 7960G Features
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed
- 6 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above) or any
- Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes
- Protocols - SCCP for Cisco users; also supports SIP for open source (e.g. Asterisk) and hosted solutions