Avaya 5610SW IP Telephone (700381965)
The Avaya 5610SW IP telephone provides the same advanced calling features and functions as traditional Avaya telephones. This stylish phone incorporates a number of convenient features, such as a built-in headset jack, message waiting indicator, easily readable displays, and multiple programmable feature keys.
NOTE: Due to the availability of the Avaya 5610SW, we will be substituting the Avaya 4610SW
at the same price. The 4610SW looks and functions the same as the 5610SW and is compatible with both Avaya IP Office and Avaya Communication Manager (Aura).
Factory Like New: $44.44
FACTORY LIKE NEW! All of our 5610SW IP telephones include new plastics, handsets, and cords.
Avaya 5610SW Features
- 5 line x 29 character display (168 x 80 pixel, 4-grayscale)
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection
- Static or dynamic IP address assignment
- Integrated Headset Socket, 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible, SNMP Support
- IP500/IP403/406/412/500/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.11af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (sold separately; see drop down option above)