Avaya 2410 Digital Telephone (700306483, 700381999)
The Avaya 2410 digital telephone is designed for everyday office workers with medium to high call volumes. It is a perfect choice for salespeople, executives, and operators.
NOTE: Due to the availability of the Avaya 2410, we will substitute the upgraded model, the Avaya 2420
, at the same price.
Factory Like New: $79.00
FACTORY LIKE NEW! All of our 2410 IP telephones include new plastics, handsets, and cords.
Avaya 2410 Features
- Multi-line digital telephone
- 5 line x 29 character display
- No paper button labels - all buttons are labeled on the display
- 12 system call appearance/feature buttons
- Provides automated call tracking with 48-entry call log
- Provides access to 48 speed-dial numbers
- Can be maintained with most current enhancements through downloadable firmware
- Can add additional tilt elevation with optional 3-position tilt stand (sold separately; see accessory below)
- The Avaya 2410 Digital Telephone is compatible with Avaya Communication Manager and Avaya IP Office.
- IP Office - Requires available DS port on IP Small Office, IP403, IP406 V2, IP500 w/DS8 or Digital Station 16/30. IP Office must R3.0 or higher
- IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode.
- IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
- Avaya Communication Manager - Requires available DCP port on TN2181, TN2224 series circuit pack or available DCP port on MM312, MM712, or MM717 DCP media module